Blessings come from obeying God
When and how do you pray?
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening, accompanied by the harp and lute and the harmony of the lyre. You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done.
Giving thanks morning and night
What a way to start the day! The verses in Psalm 92 represent one of the first prayers on the priests’ lips on the Sabbath day: “You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!”
What if before you read your morning paper, before you head out the door, before you start the countless tasks you have to do for each day, you determine that you’re going to start your day with praise for how God has “thrilled” you? Right now, you have the chance to start afresh. A new day is before you. Why not start things off right with a regimen of praise instead of the old routine? In prayer today, proclaim his unfailing love, and tonight, before going to bed, praise him again for his faithfulness.
Content is derived from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation and other publications of Tyndale Publishing House
- May 21, 2013 A heavenly vision (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 9, 2013 Sing a New Song Unto the Lord (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- May 13,2013 God’s Promises (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 4, 2013 Evidence Of Things Unseen (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- Waiting for our prayers (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- JUNE 1, 2013 The Power in Prayer (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- May 07, 2013 It’s True! (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- JUNE 7, 2013 Delay Is Not Rejection (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)