God is faithful to those who love him
How does God show himself to you?
To the faithful you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity you show integrity. To the pure you show yourself pure, but to the wicked you show yourself hostile. You rescue those who are humble.…As for God, his way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true.…
Faithful and dependable
A hot morning shower, a fresh cup of coffee. The lights in your kitchen and bathroom. What would you do if you were deprived of the basics of your dependable morning routine? Many of us would start shutting down. It’s easy to take hot water and electricity for granted. The same is true offaithful love. It’s easy to take for granted the person who is always there to listen to your problems. It’s easy to take for granted the person you run to when you’re frustrated or in trouble. It’s even easier to take for granted God’s faithful care for you and your family. Every day God sustains the world in which we move and live. He provides food, clothing, and opportunities for employment. Most important, he showers love and concern on us every day. Our God is a faithful God. He is entirely dependable.
That same type of faithful and dependable love is the foundation of every strong relationship. Love is cheap if it’s given only when things are going fine. Our love for others must be consistent and dependable.
Content is derived from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation and other publications of Tyndale Publishing House
- June 28, 2013 Dare I Be Counter-cultural? (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- JUNE 18, 2013 When and how do you pray? (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 21, 2013 How can I please the Lord? (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 4, 2013 Evidence Of Things Unseen (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 24, 2013 God’s Blessings (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)
- June 21, 2013 God’s Fatherhood (dailymannablog.wordpress.com)